ಮಂಗಳವಾರ, ನವೆಂಬರ್ 4, 2008

The Power of Dreams

Do the dreams have any meaning to our lives. Of course they do have.

Recently I watched a small video about "The Art of Remembering and Interpreting Dreams". The presenter was Dr. Judith Orloff. You can find more info about her on http://www.drjudithorloff.com/. In that video she was explaining about the dreams and their interpretation. I was excited and doubted. I wanted to give it a try on my own life. During that time, one problem was annoying us in our project. We were fed up in solving that problem. That day before going to bed, I put it across my problem to subconscious mind. Surprisingly, I got an answer in the form of dream. In dream it was clear that the problem lies somewhere else. Still I didn't believe that. But when we solved the problem, I was amazed. It was true. The problem was somewhere else.

You can watch this video. More videos from the doctor are available at http://www.youtube.com/user/judithorloffmd.


I tried like this. Before going to bed, relaxed myself. I was saying myself that I will get the solution to my problem in the form of dream. I can write it vividly, when I wake up in the morning. Repeated the previous steps. I was amazed at the way the dreams work.

ಕಾಮೆಂಟ್‌ಗಳಿಲ್ಲ: